As a Future Ford Owner, you get to participate in lots of cool and fun events! Check out what we’ve got going on along with additional fun events in the area! SIGN UP today!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our usual events have either been cancelled or postponed
That doesn’t mean that the fun must stop!
Here are some in-home “events” your family can be a part of.
Stay safe and use this as an opportunity for more family connection time!
Break out the snacks and enjoy a movie that everyone in the family will enjoy. Looking for movie ideas? Check out this list of family movies: Best Family Movies (2000-2017)
Make your own instruments; then, lead a marching band parade through the living room.
If you have a Little Tikes basketball hoop or an over-the-door one, then you’re all set to play with a soft foam ball. But no worries if you don’t, just grab some laundry baskets or beach buckets and place them on the floor, stairs or hang from a door handle or hook. Make-shift your own balls with a wad of newspaper, bean bags, soft toys or rolled-up socks.
Play a game of HORSE or see who can make the farthest shot. Set-up lines of tape to see how many shots they can make from each one. Or set a timer for 1 minute and challenge them to make as many baskets as they can (running to retrieve the ball after each missed shot!).
- Clear an area on your floor (you can even “rope” off an actual “rink” if you’d like), grab you hat and mittens, and pretend you’re gliding across the ice. There’s several fun ways to make it feel as real as possible:
- Use dryer sheets — they provide just the right amount of slide and won’t scratch your floors!
- Simply grab 2 paper plates, step on them with bare feet (they’ll “stick” better) and then slide away. Click here to see how it works: Paper Plate Skating
- Put a pair of wool-like mittens on your feet (kids think this is pretty silly which adds to the fun)
- Construct wax paper booties using string or tape
- Save old tissue boxes and kids can simply place their feet through the opening!
Enjoy the breeze
Take a walk outside. During this time many families will experience cabin fever, take a quick stroll and talk about the environment. Buds are appearing on trees and there are tulips piercing their way through the ground. This is a terrific opportunity to chat.
Break out the board games! This will be a fun opportunity to engage and create endless giggles and memories.
Ride and Drive
Load your family in the car, bring snacks and drive around. Sightseeing from the car in your city is fun, or you can take a ride further and play a game of highway bingo! Also, be sure to check out the new Ford cars and trucks that you see on the road!